What is a Self-Guided Group Tour?
• Self-Guided Group Tours offer the opportunity for small educational groups (minimum of 10) to have a self-paced experience at the Garden.
• Preschool, elementary, middle, and high school groups, college/university students, professional educators, and children’s education and community groups are encouraged to visit the Garden through Self-Guided Group Tours.
• Self-Guided Group Tours are available year-round
• Groups with students under the age of 18 should have a minimum of one adult for every ten students.
• Groups of 25 or more may have a Garden Representative assigned to assist in navigating the Garden.
Fees & Payment
• $9 per student, teacher, teacher’s aide and chaperone. Passes and Memberships are not accepted.
• We accept approved purchase orders, checks and major credit cards. Make checks and purchase orders payable to Desert Botanical Garden and note the school name and confirmation number from your ticket.